During my anniversary week in Morocco, I went for an hour camel ride through the desert. It was super fun! I made new friends, rubbed the cute camels and practiced my basic Arabic. I used an agency called Civitatis. They organize trips and events in several destinations around the world. Here's a link to the Culture Nuggets podcast about my time in Morocco: https://anchor.fm/culturenuggets/episodes/The-Evil-Eye-and-The-Forbidden-Hand-eevn9a https://www.civitatis.com/en/marrakech/quad-biking-camel-riding-tour 🙋مايا لاما
This train station has very detailed art work along the walls and the ceilings.These pictures actual have history behind them. In the video clip before, you'll hear some of the stories behind the artwork.... Subscribe to my YouTube channel 😁
It was very exciting to see the Pope and hear his message translated into several different languages!! I really enjoyed myself in Italy and hope to go back again someday. Check out the Culture Nuggets podcast episode all about The Vatican: https://anchor.fm/culturenuggets/episodes/The-Little-Holy-Country-egd6f2
Comments